Wednesday, February 4, 2015

So misplaced my phone for the better half of the day....

I love the "find my iPhone feature" I can locate my phone using my computer. Pretty handy today...mommy brain I guess. 

This picture was taken this morning.

Before the girls were born I made it clear I would not be dressing the girls identically....coordinating yes...not identical....but this Mama couldn't resist at least once...

HAPPY HUMP DAY!!



Just look past the clashing colors. I needed to put pants on Audrey during nap time and this was the first pair I grabbed. She's learning to pull up, she lost her balance and fell over....the aparantely decided not to move...she's so funny!!

Alyssa has also learned to pull up and found a nice chew toy....Nana and I are going to have to make those crib rail teething guards soon!!





No comments:

Post a Comment