Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Mama's Old Sewing Machine

A year ago, I asked Mama if she would mind me borrowing her old sewing machine in order to hem and fix some curtains in my house....it became my machine and sat in a closet...un-used for a year. (Didn't even do the curtains like I had wanted.)

Recently, I have decided to try those pins on Pinterest that I looked at and thought..."oh, I can totally do that!!!" 

I have caught "the bug" and I'm super proud to say I've sewn a baby sling, a pacifier clip, and 2 hooded towels!!! I even tried fancy stitching on the towels!

Here is Alyssa modeling one of the towels. After this picture was taken, I decided to embellish it a little...you know...make it super cute to match my girls' super cuteness. 

Here is the 2nd hood with the cute fabric tape that I added. 


Excited and feeling crafty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment