Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Nursery in progress…

Before I get started, we just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to our Aunt Kathleen and Uncle David for their gift of the nursery to our little girls. Their gift with help from our grandparents (Nana and Grandpa, Grandmother Allen, and Granny) we have been blessed with a beautiful nursery to bring our girls home to.

Wanted to share with you all on our recent progress...furniture still scheduled to be delivered TOMORROW (Monday (February 10th))! I can't wait!

We went to register for our upcoming baby showers at Target and Babies r us. While at Babies r us I think I found my chair!
IMG_2602
I'd like it in gray, but the cream color was pretty too. It was soooo comfortable. I sank down into it and didn't want to get back up. I need to look it up on their website and read reviews. But I'm pretty sure this is the one!! And it does have a matching ottoman to go with it.  After we left Babies r us, we went by Lowe's to pick out paint colors. We saw 2 we liked so we got samples and Allen painted them on 2 walls so we could try to decide which will work best. I'm leaning more towards the lighter color because of the dark furniture. But the Sassy Lilac (darker color is so pretty too!) we still need to clean out the room...but it won't take long. 
IMG_2603
Its just a mess. We used it to put our tax papers together.
IMG_2604
This shows the built-ins we have in the closet. We need to pull them out so we can paint the closet too, and clean real good.
IMG_2615
The color on the left is the one I'm thinking we may go with. The one on the right is darker than it looks in this picture.
IMG_2616
Excited to see everything coming together!
I’ll be updating again soon. I’m posting this late….this all actually took place on February 9, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment