Saturday, October 4, 2014

Latest Pictures From My (Amanda's) Phone

So here's an awesome way to open up this post. We were traveling down to Perry to celebrate my brotherw and sister's-in-law birthdays. Alyssa and Audrey had both been napping. I was trying to take a picture of her sleeping cuteness and as soon as I was about to snap the picture......she woke up....I can't say she looked too thrilled to see the camera in her face.

Before they woke up I was able to get a picture of each of them sleeping.

No caption needed....

Alyssa had been sleeping the entire time we were out for our stroll. She woke up right as soon as I got to the front door.


This is our newest thing....Alyssa can ROLL!! However....this is a frequent occurrence...I was so busy taking a picture of this that she fell asleep again, and I hated to move her...she slept for a while like this happily.

Alyssa always has a ready smile.
Audrey smiles with her whole face.

Audrey hasn't mastered rolling over yet. Daddy saw her roll over once. They are definitely enjoying tummy time more now....


I caught Alyssa mid-roll....you can hear Audrey fussing in the background. They were both ready for nap time. 
****Videos won't work unless you are on a computer or laptop. iPhones and Kindles will not work (not sure about iPads, but I can assume they won't work either....) 

No comments:

Post a Comment