Saturday, July 26, 2014

Quick Update!

Hi! We're still here and doing well. The girls are 11 weeks old and cute as ever. They coo and smile...no giggles yet...but we're close. :)

This is a favorite moment of my days. Snuggle time before nap time.

We met some more great grandparents recently. Great-Grandpa Denmark was excited to see his newest granddaughters. Unfortunately we didn't get a good picture of Great-Grandma. Well have to visit again soon to make sure we get a picture. 

This was a special moment with Great-Grandpa, Poppy, and Audrey. 

Our first family outting to a wedding....and my first attempt to get the girls and myself dressed and out SOLO...that will be a post all by itself soon. 

Just wanted to let y'all know we're still here and doing well. I'll be updating more as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment